Monday, February 15, 2010

From KE February 2 2010


Dear Pen-pal,
Oh dear, I believe we may now be on an anti terrorist watch group! There is something wonderful about postcards - they bridge and confuse the private and public so beautifully! Yet I think your reading of Toronto's coat of arms may be colored by the US Propaganda Machine - the beaver and bear are welcoming the eagle. Diversity is our strength. I am currently very stressed with school - and a toothache. I went to the dentist for the first time in forever last fall. And got a filling. This dentist however, is no artiste, and still am disturbed by the foreignness of the stuff filling the cavity. Not sculpted well. So, I am weary of returning. Hope all is well in sunny California.
XO K
p.s. "Fanny pack" is a universal wrong.
p.p.s Beans says "hi"

No comments:

Post a Comment