Wednesday, May 5, 2010

To All pen pals April 2010















Dear Pen-Pal,

The following is an introductory letter about myself. Please feel free to write one about yourself as I think it may aide our future correspondence.

Last September I moved from Oregon to Los Angeles. I am actually from Los Angeles originally, but I have lived away for many several years.

I am presently living at my parents house with my girlfriend and two cats. We have our own dog walking/pet sitting business. The business is going slowly as we only have one client and I think that our competition has been pulling down our signs.

I am presently working on a project where I use sounds to make a video of myself dance. I am also developing an abacus synthesizer.

My favorite meal is breakfast. However, I do not like eating breakfast for dinner.

With love,

Your pen-pal Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment